"Each opportunity I have to work with buyers or sellers is an opportunity that I take seriously. I strive to make every experience in the buying and selling process, from our first meeting to our closing, one that will be remembered with a smile".
Jill Wyatt has a B.S. Degree from Georgia College and has worked for 25+ years in Real Estate. She is a Life Member of the Million Dollar Club and an active Phoenix member, plus a member of the Smoke Rise Baptist Church and has 2 children and 3 grandchildren.
5 Reasons To Use Jill As Your Realtor
- Jill can help you determine how much home you can afford.
- Jill, in addition to knowing the local money market, also can tell you what personal and financial data to bring with you when you apply for a loan.
- Jill is already familiar with current real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities that could affect your decision to buy.
- Jill can research your housing needs in advance through a Multiple Listing Service - even if you are relocating from another city. Jill can show you only those homes best suited to your needs - size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping and other personal preferences.
- Jill is sensitive to the importance you place on this major commitment you are about to make. Look for a real estate professional to facilitate negotiation of a win-win agreement that will satisfy both you and the seller.
Awards & Achievements
- Sales Agent of the Year - Greater Atlanta Homebuilders Association, 2002
- #1 Individual Agent - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Top Sales Agent of the year - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties Duluth Office, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- Top Residential Individual Producer - Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of Realtors, 2001, 2002
- Top 100 Agents in Metro Atlanta - "Communities" Magazine, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005